var NS = (navigator.appName == "Netscape"); var VERSION = parseInt(navigator.appVersion); if (VERSION >3)
|Our courses are approved for CEUs from|
George Mason University.
Preparing and Delivering Congressional Testimony and Oral Presentations
Buy 2 award-wining publications and 5 audio courses on CD and SAVE more than $40.
"Testifying Before Congress" softcover
"Common Sense Rules of Advocacy" hardcover
- Course 1: Tips, Tactics & Techniques for Writing Congressional Testimony
- Course 2: Effectively Using Persuasion in Your Oral Presentations
- Course 3: Preparing for Congressional Oversight and Investigation
- Course 4: Creating a Message That Resonates with Your Audience
- Course 5: Keys to Effective Presentations
Buy all five (5) Capitol Learning Audio Courses on audio CDs. Total run time: 385 minutes on audio CDs. CDs include MP3 audio file and course materials in Adobe PDF . Includes FREE shipping in the US. 2736
ISBN 13: 978-1-58733-273-9
This Audio Course Series is sold with a Limited License.
This Special Offer applies only to the CD version of this five-course audio course series.
_uacct = "UA-482433-1"; urchinTracker();