Each order placed on our web site includes FREE copy of our Pocket Constitution.
- Member photos in full color
- Wire-spiral binding for easy, lay-flat use
- Member biographical data
- Office locations, phone and fax numbers
- Twitter ID
- Email addresses where available
- List of key congressional staff
- District office information
- Fold-out 9" x 10" map of Capitol Hill
- Includes state maps and delegations outlining congressional districts, major cities, home towns and more!
- Two Versions - Alpha and Standard
- Alpha Version: Alphabetical by last name - grouped by Governors and Senate and House Members, conveniently displayed in alphabetical order with state-by-state index.
- Standard Version: State-by-State, grouped by Governor, Senators, and Representatives listed under their state.
About Members of Congress
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress, 1774-present
- Black Americans in Congress
- Hispanic Americans in Congress
- Women in Congress
- Reference File Drawer from the Clerk of the House - contains information about Members of Congress compiled by House Library staff, including the number of PhDs, nurses, lawyers, former mayors, physicians, and more.
- Asian Pacific Americans in the United States Congress - Wikipedia
- Members of the 113th United States Congress - Wikipedia
- Members of the 112th United States Congress - Wikipedia
- Members of the 111th United States Congress - Wikipedia
- Religious affiliation in the United States Senate - Wikipedia
- List of Vice Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia
- Capitol Hill Workshop - Congressional Operations Briefing and Seminar
- Capitol Hill Workshop - Election Focus
Audio CD and Print Materials Online download with MP3 audio and materials in PDF Capitol Learning Audio Courses
Capitol Learning Audio Courses are a convenient way to learn about the legislative process, federal budgeting, media relations, business etiquette, and much more. Each course is between 1/2 hour and 2 hours long, and includes the course materials.
Our Capitol Learning Audio Courses can be customized with your logo in quantities of 250 to 10,000 copies. Contact our Client Liaison for details.
- Conference Committees: How Congressional Work Gets Done
- How to Organize a Capitol Hill Day
- How to Work the Hill Like a Pro
- Understanding the Path of Legislation
- Congressional Committees and Party Leadership: Who Controls the Congressional Agenda
- Senate Scheduling and Floor Procedures
- Senate Amendment Procedure
- House Floor Procedures
- The House Rules Committee: Gatekeeper to the Floor
- and more
Also see these related publications
xxx pages with fold-out 9" x 10" map of Capitol Hill
ISBN 10: 1587332701
ISBN 13: 978-1-58733-270-8
Dimensions: 4.4 x 9 x 0.4
Weight: 0.6 pounds
Have a suggestion for the Congressional Directory?
Congressional OfficesFederal AgenciesMilitaryNGOs and NonprofitsDiplomatic CorpsFortune 500Law FirmsLobbying FirmsLabor UnionsAssociations